Betsubara T-Shirt – (別腹) – a Japanese expression meaning “there’s always room for dessert”
- Available in Semi-Fitted Men’s/Unisex & Fitted Women’s styles.
- 100% Ring-Spun Cotton^
- Great quality, soft, stretchy, and comfortable
For more information about available styles & colours click here
CHOOSE A DIFFERENT COLOUR T-SHIRT
If you prefer a different colour just email us the link to this page along with your colour preference from the colour chart below.
Please note that other colours are not available for all t-shirt styles.
Men's/Unisex Crewneck: All colours available except Azalea
Women's Crewneck: Colours available are Azalea, Charcoal, Cherry Red, Irish Green, Light Blue, Purple, Red, Royal
Men's/Unisex V-Neck: No other colours available
Women's V-Neck: Only alternative colour is Azalea
This cool designed t-shirt is made from incredibly soft, stretchy and comfortable ring-spun cotton. All t-shirts have a semi-fitted style. For women wanting a looser fit, choose the men's/unisex version.
Features a rolled-forward shoulder style plus shoulder-to-shoulder taping to help the t-shirt keep its shape. Made from very soft 100% ring-spun cotton for a comfortable and lightweight feel.
Most designs are available in Black, White, Navy & Sports Grey^. Other colours may be available (crewneck style only) for an extra fee. Choose 'OTHER' if available in the Colour field and select from colours available.
- Lightweight 153 g/m² 100% Ring-Spun Cotton (^ indicates 90% cotton / 10% polyester)
- Seamless double-needle 1.9 cm collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tear away label and double-satin label
- Rolled-forward shoulder
- Double-needle stitched neckline, sleeve, and bottom hems
HOW TO MEASURE
The best way to choose the ideal size for you is to measure your body as follows, or alternatively get the measurements of a t-shirt that fits you and compare with the appropriate sizing chart on the next tab:
Length: Place the end of the tape beside the collar at the top of the tee (Highest Point Shoulder). Pull the tape measure to the bottom of the shirt.
Width: Measure yourself around the fullest part of your chest. Keep the tape measure horizontal.
Sleeve: Place the end of the tape at the centre back of the collar, then pull the tape measure along the top seam of the sleeve. When you get to the shoulder hold the tape in place at the shoulder and continue to pull down the sleeve until you reach the hem of the sleeve.
- Machine wash cold or warm but never hot unless you intentionally want to shrink the garment
- Wash garments inside-out, with similar colours
- Avoid using bleach. Use non-chlorine bleach if necessary
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Tumble dry on a low cycle. Hang-dry for longer life
- Cool iron inside-out. Do not iron directly on the print
- Do not dry clean
NOTE: The t-shirts are 100% cotton and may shrink up to half a size after successive washes.
We use environmentally friendly mailers which are 100% home compostable. They are sleek, waterproof, tough, durable, with a matt black finish. The packaging breaks down in 3-6 months when composted.
We want to make sure you're 100% satisfied with your order, so we offer exchanges on items that are faulty/damaged and that are unworn & returned in the same condition as received. Click here to find out more.